Thursday, January 29, 2009

He's just not that into you the movie


The movie is based on the bestselling book that was based on a Sex and the City episode about women overanalyzing men too much when things are sometimes as simple as, "He's just not into you." It's supposed to be liberating. . . or something. I guess the con for me is that I'm not quite clear on how this constitutes a cohesive plot and the trailer is no help with that. At first I thought it was a movie about how men play games and sidestep issues, but then Scarlett Johansson's character plays games, too, so. . . maybe it's just about game-playing.

Anyway, just seeing these familiar faces with The Cure's "Friday I'm in Love," blasting in the background is pretty fun. The movie was originally supposed to come out this summer but has now been pushed back to October 24. I like a good romcom in the fall, so I'm not complaining. To watch the trailer for yourself and tell me what you think, read more.

Source: Buzzsugar.com

No comments: